Authors are invited to submit the papers for IJCSME through E-mail :firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions must be unique and should not have been published earlier or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this Journal. Authors shall adopt the IJCSME template while preparing their papers. Papers submitted without adhering to the IJCSME template will be summarily rejected.
IJCSME is a Monthly peer reviewed online journal.
The IJCME invites paper contribution in the following categories:
- Original research
- Survey / Review articles, providing a comprehensive review on a scientific / research topic
- Extended version of conferences / Journals / Workshops
- Fast Communications: Short, self-contained articles on ongoing research
- Technical Notes
Guidelines to Contributors
Manuscripts are to be submitted to email@example.com. Please submit the manuscript as MS Word file.
- All manuscripts must be the author(s) original, unpublished work and must not be under – consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Each manuscript must include a 100 to 150 word abstract and a list of 5-to-7 keywords. The article length must be less than or equal to 10 pages.
- A research article must have the following sections depends upon the type of paper such as Research paper or survey paper or study paper:
- Title of Research Paper
- Author’s affiliation with name, designation, departtment, college, place, country
- Abstract With Keywords
- BACKGROUND OR RELATED WORK
- PRESENTATION OF THE MAIN CONTRIBUTION OF THE PAPER/ SCOPE OF RESEARCH
- PROPOSED METHODOLOGY AND DISCUSSION
- EXPERIMENTAL RESULTS
- BIOGRAPHY WITH PHOTO.
- Authors should submit proof readied and revised article. Before submission please make sure that your paper is prepared using the IJCSAER paper template. This will ensure the speedy process for publication.
- Once the paper is accepted, the author(s) are assumed to send copyrights of the paper over to IJCSAER. If any copyrighted material is used by the author, the author must take permission for the same from the editor.
- Authors shall be required to ensure that their papers submitted for publication are not violative of provisions of copyright act, whatsoever, in order to avoid legal complications in future.
- IJCSME will send the copyright form after accepting the submitted paper.
- Authors shall be required to transfer the copyright of each publication to IJCSME by signing the copyright form.
All manuscripts are blind peer reviewed by the editorial board and assigned reviewers. Decisions will be made as rapidly as possible, and the journal strives to return reviewer’s comments to authors within 2 weeks. The editorial board will re-review manuscripts that are pending for revision. It is the goal of the IJCSME to publish accepted manuscripts within 2 weeks after submission.
Governing Law and Venue:
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to its conflicts of law principles. You hereby submit to and agree that the sole jurisdiction and venue for any actions that may arise under or in relation to the subject matter hereof shall be the courts located in Tirupati,INDIA.
Instead of charging fee from users to read the on line content, Rishi Educational Society pursue the “Author-Pay” model for publication charges. In the “Author-Pay” model, the Article Processing Charges (APC) can be paid by the authors, institutions or funders for each article publication. APC covers the complete charge of the publication process including peer-reviewing, editing, publishing, maintaining & archiving, and allows immediate access to the full text versions of the submitted articles. The mode of payment will be communicated by the Editorial Office after the due acceptance of the paper for publication.
Article Processing Fee (Revised for the Year 2017-2018)
International Journal of Computational Science , Mathematics and Engineering
Article Processing Charges (APC)
Note: Discount on APC will be provided on request for authors from developing countries.
Transaction Charges: All the service or transaction charges will have to be paid by the authors which include inter banking charges, wire transfer charges etc.
Withdrawal Policy: Author may withdraw an article before the review process is completed. Withdrawal of article is not allowed after it is processed for publication. There is no charge for withdrawal of an article.
Refund Policy: Rishi Educational Society will not refund the Article Processing Charges once an article has been accepted and published. Rishi Educational Society refund Article Processing Charges if an error occurs on our part and if article it is not published online within 30days after the payment is made.